Big Lots Serta Mattresses
Big Lots sells a quality Serta Mattress at a buyers price point.Gerry McCleary in West Mifflin, PA, should contact Big Lots regarding the Serta mattress with a dip and they will determine if it is defective.
If it is they will replace it. All Big Lots mattresses carry a warranty and this mattress should be covered. As far as there not being any material on the reverse side, flip mattresses have not been made for over 3 years. Gerry did not indicate what type of mattress was purchased.
If it is a pillow top or a eurotop, because of the luxury fibers, body impressions are to be expected. The mattress should be rotated and Gerry may try sleeping on different areas of the bed.
Hopefully this will help in better sleeping.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I went into the store and brought some items, I went home and found a bug in the jar of my peppers. called the manager and was told not to..."
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "I ordered several items from Charming Charlie's online store the Tuesday after Cyber Monday this year. I made sure that all of the items were in stock, none of them..."
- "Monday August 27th at 8:30 p.m. est I called to make a reservation for a motel in Austin Texas for 5 nights. I gave all the information needed. The ad..."
- "Floors and not clean .. Seats where not clean.. Server was not welcoming and did come back to see how we were doing.. Very upset with the group of people..."
- "We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen..."
- "I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on..."