• show-popup

Product / Service Serta
Location Athens, Georgia
Category Auctions and Internet Stores
Views 873

Big Lots sells a quality Serta Mattress at a buyers price point.Gerry McCleary in West Mifflin, PA, should contact Big Lots regarding the Serta mattress with a dip and they will determine if it is defective.

If it is they will replace it. All Big Lots mattresses carry a warranty and this mattress should be covered. As far as there not being any material on the reverse side, flip mattresses have not been made for over 3 years. Gerry did not indicate what type of mattress was purchased.

If it is a pillow top or a eurotop, because of the luxury fibers, body impressions are to be expected. The mattress should be rotated and Gerry may try sleeping on different areas of the bed.

Hopefully this will help in better sleeping.
3057758

Comments (10) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 17, 2012
I think I will buy my next mattress At Macy's.
Reply to Me

Jan 17, 2012
Kelly..what was your outcome? I'm having the same problem with our Serta hamilton park we purchased at big lots in Indianapolis also.
Reply to Christine

Jan 09, 2012
We too were dumb enough to buy a serta matress from big lots and three years later we are again looking at buying another matress set. we even paid extra for the two piece box spring for more support, didnt help, sh*t products are sh*t product the box spring didnt matter. NEVER EVER AGAIN will i consider buying a matress from there again. We havent had a good nights rest on that matress in over a year. Save your money and buy something worth owning from someone else. Ypsilanti Michigan
Reply to Billy

Jan 09, 2012
You people are such *** TRASH. Total idiots for buying this junk LOL. Trailer Trash
Reply to David Greenbert

Jan 02, 2012
I bought a Serta Mattress from Big Lots in Indianapolis, IN in 2010 and now it is a complete piece of ***! im not heavy at all and i have a dent in the middle of my bed. I called the woman (and her name is Cindy by the way) and i told her what was wrong with my bed and she had the nerve to tell me that my problem is not under warranty! are you serious! Then she turned around and she told me to bring it it up there and they are going to inspect it to see if it is under warranty! what the ***!!!! I've had it im going to go up there with the mattress and make them replace it! i have the warranty papers and my receipt.
Reply to Kelly

Dec 10, 2011
I tried to put a dinette set on price hold at the big lots in Bridgeville and pay 300 down and was told I couldnt because price hold is only for clearance, which is BS beca8se I met a woman where i work and she put a price hold on an item in the Rochester big lots with no problem, they told her just to let them know 2 weeks before she picked it up, also when I went back to the big lots in bridgeville with my 3 reciepts I found they didnt apply my rewards card to, the lady told me only one purchase a da can go on the rewards card, I explained my purchases were all seperate days it was their mistake, she said I dont know what to tell you, pick the one you want me to apply!!!!!
Reply to tammy

Dec 10, 2011
Reply to tammy

Aug 16, 2011
i bought a serta perfect sleeper danford from big lots, it is a piece of sh**.. i have a dip in the middle that feels like you are laying on the floor, it is that hard, try laying on the sides, no way you roll to the middle, i weigh 130 lbs,so it has nothing to do weight. i think they sell refurbished mattresses, that is why they are so cheap..or and my bed is only 3 yrs old, this started within a year after i bought it..... :( :sigh
Reply to sha865

Dec 09, 2010
That's like buying a Hyundai Accent and trying to compare it to a Mazda 3.. LOL. What a joke. Both cars are pieces of junk. Next time compare a Benz or BMW for your analogy.
Reply to Ni

Apr 15, 2010

I bought a mattress from the Big-Lots store in Bridgeville, PA over 5 years ago. I weigh almost 300 pounds and I have yet to have a bad night's rest on it. I guess that's just how it goes with mattresses. The phrase "your mileage may vary" comes to mind. All in all, I'm pleased with my King-Size mattress. The furniture dept. manager at that store was extremely helpful, as well.

If you pay cut-rate prices, you can't expect perfection. That's like buying a Hyundai Accent and trying to compare it to a Mazda 3.
Reply to Jeff

Read next Big Lots complaint

smoke and mirrors on customer complaint

Mr. Coney I appreciate the time you spent in contacting Diane Kimmel over my concerns with the Adria...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Big Lots.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug