Big Lots Serta Mattresses
Big Lots sells a quality Serta Mattress at a buyers price point.Gerry McCleary in West Mifflin, PA, should contact Big Lots regarding the Serta mattress with a dip and they will determine if it is defective.
If it is they will replace it. All Big Lots mattresses carry a warranty and this mattress should be covered. As far as there not being any material on the reverse side, flip mattresses have not been made for over 3 years. Gerry did not indicate what type of mattress was purchased.
If it is a pillow top or a eurotop, because of the luxury fibers, body impressions are to be expected. The mattress should be rotated and Gerry may try sleeping on different areas of the bed.
Hopefully this will help in better sleeping.bf24797
You may also like
- "HiBig warning to all out there that buying anything (in my case a King motor or Baja RC car )from ioffer is buyer beware as you won't get the item..."
- "This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came..."
- "I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would..."
- "Watch out fellas...there is an "escort" on Backpage (Maryland) who calls herself "Ms. Kisses" and uses fake pics or pics that do no represent her current physique. She showed..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."