Big Lots Serta Mattresses
Big Lots sells a quality Serta Mattress at a buyers price point.Gerry McCleary in West Mifflin, PA, should contact Big Lots regarding the Serta mattress with a dip and they will determine if it is defective.
If it is they will replace it. All Big Lots mattresses carry a warranty and this mattress should be covered. As far as there not being any material on the reverse side, flip mattresses have not been made for over 3 years. Gerry did not indicate what type of mattress was purchased.
If it is a pillow top or a eurotop, because of the luxury fibers, body impressions are to be expected. The mattress should be rotated and Gerry may try sleeping on different areas of the bed.
Hopefully this will help in better sleeping.d536f15 review #110257
You may also like
- "Heather Claire has opened a new site, COVENMAGICK dot com, to hide from her customers who she defrauded. She was moonsblessings and veritas fidelis spellcasting on eBay. See pissed consumer..."
- "I bought a slimming pills from this seller http://www.ioffer.com/selling/nixiao but I never get the items. He/she cheated my $100 (my hard earned money). Please be careful. He/she might have other account. April..."
- "This signed Neil Armstrong photograph, listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from PSA, came back as " LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC " . This item comes with..."
- "Surajit Khanna is a liar personally and professionally. This man is married and has children but at the same time he lures young women from a site called Sugardaddies username..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."