• show-popup

Product / Service Black Friday Reward
Location Memphis, Tennessee
Category Auctions and Internet Stores
Views 69

To whom it may concern I had 2 reward .Won't to make a purchase for over $20.00 store #00827 wouldn't let me use both at the same time.

One item was $15.00, $8.00. cashier #1408641 was rule talking, so I went to the manger. She said I would have make two difference transaction. It didn't say that on the reward.

What difference dose it make , I had my receipt from my black friday purchase.

The manger also said I would had to get out line rebuy the other item.I was just trying to use my $20.00 up before 12-14-13.

my email shirleyalexander1218@yahoo.com 2db2935

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 16, 2013
If you're referring to the $10 off bounce-back coupon (had that ugly green color on thick cardstock), it explicitly said on the coupon that it was invalid with any other coupons (including itself), rewards discounts, etc. I read the fine print on all coupons thoroughly for this reason.

This specific a complaint is better taken to the actual company, Pissed Consumer is not affiliated with them in any way.
Reply to NotToBeThatGuy

Jan 12  from Muskegon, Michigan
Basic spelling and grammar might be an assert.
Reply to Em

Read next Big Lots complaint

Workers are being treated like slaves and hours...

My family and I are frequent shoppers at your Bigots located Greenville almost every week.However, I...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Big Lots.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug