I went into the store and brought some items, I went home and found a bug in the jar of my peppers.called the manager and was told not to bring the merchandise to the store to just come and get my $3.00 back and then I called the 1-800 numbers and they told me that a district manager will call me in 48 hours.

Its been more than that and still no phone calls. what if I would have ate it and got sick or my children.

this is unacceptable and big lots don't care at all.Its just not right.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $3. The author is overall dissatisfied with Big Lots and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Big Lots.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Big Lots to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Big Lots?

Comments

big lots didn't manufacture the pickles, ***.take them back to the store and then call the company that made them.

it's food. bugs get on it. it's an imperfect world ...

if you don't believe me go look in the mirror.stop whining so much.