I went into the store and brought some items, I went home and found a bug in the jar of my peppers.called the manager and was told not to bring the merchandise to the store to just come and get my $3.00 back and then I called the 1-800 numbers and they told me that a district manager will call me in 48 hours.
Its been more than that and still no phone calls. what if I would have ate it and got sick or my children.
this is unacceptable and big lots don't care at all.Its just not right.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Polan Polish Dill Spears With Hot Pepper
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "we brought a rocker recliner, a mattress set big big mistake. big rip you off. if you go buy any of there junk , you are nuts. rocker would fall..."
- "Hello Aldi sold me an expired yogurt on December 2015. Please refer to attachment. the yogurt was expired on 2014 however Aldi stores sold it to me on December of..."
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "I received the ring as a gift. My mom.was disappointed aboit it but gave it to me anyway. It is false advertising because the ring I received was..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "I purchased several rooms of furniture from Ashley furniture online in December 2015. Everything delivered by UPS was damaged SEVERAL times, and on the final UPS delivery I actually met..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."