Called the both stores but went to each time after time. Neither store would sell me the floor model even when they couldn’t supply one for 2 weeks or more.

I’ve made four trips to two stores only to be told the same. Bad marketing to not sell floor model when a $1000. Is at stake. Very disappointed.

Store should accommodate customers when the purchase is large. I was told 4 different times what day it would be in and each time, after going in, was told a different day. I have gone out of my way so much I believe your store should take of me and since I am paying for delivery, sell the floor model. Mamajutes@gmail.com or call.

Judy Kramer at 352) 527-6951. Thank you maybe?

Reason of review: Waiting time to receive product.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unavailable products.

Comments

tobatohmet

The floor models on certain furniture products are not sold mostly due to the amount of time it takes to assemble them. In the case of outdoor furniture the stores are directed by their corporate offices not to sell the floor models until they are discontinued.You don't need to worry about getting one since the season hasn't even started yet.

The manufacturers haven't started shipping the outdoor furniture to stores on a larger scale yet because the season hasn't come yet.

Give it a few weeks more and they'll most likely get more of what you are looking for in again.Also there is a selection of outdoor furniture on the website that you can order right from there and have shipped directly to your home. Most shipping is free if over a certain dollar amount too, just be sure to read the fine print to be sure what is and is not.Have a nice day.