Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My husband and I just purchased a home in the Lancaster County, SC area.I went into the Big Lots store to purchase a small table and stools from the furniture department, Mr.

Elmore Frazier went above and beyond to help me with this purchase. He was very attentive and helpful and very informative of the selected merchandise. I will definitely be back! I love great customer service!

I also have to admit that everyone in the store was very friendly and offered their services, Marilyn did a great job as I visited there the next day to make some other purchases.As customers we love to feel like we're appreciated.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of big lots customer care. Big Lots needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned big lots customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Big Lots.

Had an Experience with Big Lots?

Comments