Lancaster, South Carolina

My husband and I just purchased a home in the Lancaster County, SC area.I went into the Big Lots store to purchase a small table and stools from the furniture department, Mr.

Related: Big Lots Customer Care Review from Stockbridge, Georgia

Elmore Frazier went above and beyond to help me with this purchase. He was very attentive and helpful and very informative of the selected merchandise. I will definitely be back! I love great customer service!

I also have to admit that everyone in the store was very friendly and offered their services, Marilyn did a great job as I visited there the next day to make some other purchases.As customers we love to feel like we're appreciated.

I liked: Customer service.

Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Big Lots Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Big Lots?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.