My husband and I just purchased a home in the Lancaster County, SC area.I went into the Big Lots store to purchase a small table and stools from the furniture department, Mr.
Elmore Frazier went above and beyond to help me with this purchase. He was very attentive and helpful and very informative of the selected merchandise. I will definitely be back! I love great customer service!
I also have to admit that everyone in the store was very friendly and offered their services, Marilyn did a great job as I visited there the next day to make some other purchases.As customers we love to feel like we're appreciated.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My son and i both bought couch and recliner i know they are approximate five years old but they are designated in front of our eyes. I know they..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "So I needed a new Twin mattress for a bed and decided to go to Big Lots buy the cheapest mattress and they were giving the boxspring for an additional..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I ordered 2 months ago still havent recieved my order what is going on i want my coat or my money back ..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."