My husband and I just purchased a home in the Lancaster County, SC area.I went into the Big Lots store to purchase a small table and stools from the furniture department, Mr.
Elmore Frazier went above and beyond to help me with this purchase. He was very attentive and helpful and very informative of the selected merchandise. I will definitely be back! I love great customer service!
I also have to admit that everyone in the store was very friendly and offered their services, Marilyn did a great job as I visited there the next day to make some other purchases.As customers we love to feel like we're appreciated.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i have provided proof and photo but they keep say give me time thing start on last year dec i inform nick tan area A district manager that someone is bring..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "My son and i both bought couch and recliner i know they are approximate five years old but they are designated in front of our eyes. I know they..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I ordered 2 months ago still havent recieved my order what is going on i want my coat or my money back ..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."