Big Lots - Big Lot really doesn't care about customers!
I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the floor model.
I rethought and said maybe i shouldn't. I knew my husband wanted wanted one badly. I took it to the counter to purchase and asked to see it out of the box.
There were nicks and bruises on the merchandise. I asked was there some kind of mark down for it because of it's nicks and blemishes. I was told no, in a rude way. I asked if something was wrong could i bring it back, i was told No, in a rude way. I took it upon myself to let this person know that i am a consumer and i have rights.
I went to get my camera out of the truck and took pictures of her and the radio. nicks included., She said it didn't matter how it looked , that was the price. I felt really bad and just wanted to let everyone know, please carry your camera with you when you shop. You never know when it will come in handy.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nostalgic Radio
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Walked into Big Lots and the store was a mess, boxes in aisle couldn't get down at least 3 of them. Store was dirty. Carts filled with item..."
- "My son and i both bought couch and recliner i know they are approximate five years old but they are designated in front of our eyes. I know they..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that..."
- "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...."
- "Worlds WORST customer service. I purchased $3,600 worth of furniture two weeks ago (though I'm corrected- I purchased it 13 days ago). The owner and his daughter tell me this amount..."