9.2K views
Resolved

Update by user Jun 29, 2015

Can't remove my review from the site. Was resolved.

I asked the site to delete this. Still posted!

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2015

Would not honor big lots policy and STOLE MY MONEY. run far the other direction.

NEVER!! use progressive.

Paid a living room full of furniture from big lots paying cash during the friends and family sale weekend. A little over a week later I went back for a mattress I had seen while shopping. Used their progressive finance to add this item but WOULD NEVER AGAIN MAKE THIS AWFUL MISTAKE.

approx. a week after I got the mattress, it went on sale (saw in the paper) so I went back to get the difference refunded (there is a 30 day price guarantee) The big lots furniture sales guy told me I had to open a new progressive account and he would ring the new price (reduced) on it, and then progressive would close the original and give me my money I had paid into it already back. THEY DIDNT! STILL OWE ME!

and say they are keeping MY HARD EARNED MONEY! maybe we should just avoid big lots while were at it...

angieloveplus2 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Big Lots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $32 and wants Big Lots to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was outrageous rates screwing people. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Big Lots and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Don't believe that because I have used them for Biglots and had no problem people just want attention

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1134398

This business is crooked.They use Unethical practices to funnel money from good people.They found the right one.Stop harassing me or you will go bankrupt when I am finished with you.

RAMONA

to jeepers creepers Bellevue, Washington, United States #1134400

BOYCOTT THEM BY NOT PAYING *** WILL GO BROKE

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1107318

I used Progressive twice through a store other than Big Lots and my only problem was the store itself misinforming me. I did 90 days same as cash and I actually just paid off my living room earlier today.

I just hapoened to be looking for another store that has PL. It sounds like the issue is miscommunication b/t PL and the retailers that use them.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1066857

You are an ***. Posted a complaint recieved a full refund. You are quuck to complain

I Applied for progressive leasing ran all over to get them all the imformation they asked for .they lie I was turned down .thank God I was .after reading all of this .I will save my money and pay cash

This place sucks it's a rip off they saying I owe more than double of what I have payed just in interest and I have payed over 1000.00 now this company should be sued and shut down

Progressive leasing kept my money of approximate 300 dollars after returning two items following their return policy. They kept the money and never credited to my account.

I don't know why Big lots is allowing this progressive leasing rip their customers and such way. Marco Sanchez from Yuma Arizona.

Why does Big Lots allow this company to cause them to lose business? Do they have enough customers that they don't care about their customers that have issues with the company that they have chosen to finance people, but are really ripping them off?

Big Lots needs to step up and find another company.

This company, Progressive goes into my account every single week to take out $9.00 which comes to $36+ EVERY week.

I'm in the process of paying then off, and I will NEVER shop Big Lots unless I have the cash to pay for it. Lesson Learned!

Progressive say 90 days same as cash (not true) received a letter 2 weeks after purchase stating 20% or 50.00 which ever the least how is it the same as cash when progressive leasing has hidden attachments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #965639

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial” you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address “Progressive Leasing”.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease purchase option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-898-1970.

We appreciate your time.

Rochester, New York, United States #937153

So you're mad because you missed a sale? At Big Lots?

Isn't everything on sale?

How much money are you waiting for from Progressive Financial? That's a debt collection company isn't it?