Featured Not resolved
2.3

Have bought several items and furniture from big lots , but will be taking this rocker recliner back to big lots front door . We bought 2 identical chairs and one is garbage and falling apart!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rocker recliner from Big Lots and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Big Lots to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Big Lots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Big Lots?

Comments

Big Lots - Big Lot really doesn't care about customers! Big Lots "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..." Read more Big lots rude employees and bull sh&% price holds Big Lots "I tried to put a dinette set on price hold at the big lots in Bridgeville and pay 300 down and was told I couldnt because price hold is only..." Read more Big Lots - Return Items to store #00539 Big Lots "Yesterday on 4/29/2013 I went to store#00539 to return two separate purchases. The rose bushes I purchased on 02/28/2013 started dieing right after I bought them but not having transportation..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more What  has happened to the double stuff Oreos? Oreo " Hey what happened to the double stuffed Oreos I just opened a package in almost every cookie is broken in half and their crumbling plus where did all the..." Read more