Big lots rude employees and bull sh&% price holds

232 of 266 Big Lots reviews

I tried to put a dinette set on price hold at the big lots in Bridgeville and pay 300 down and was told I couldnt because price hold is only for clearance, which is BS beca8se I met a woman where i work and she put a price hold on an item in the Rochester big lots with no problem, they told her just to let them know 2 weeks before she picked it up, also when I went back to the big lots in bridgeville with my 3 reciepts I found they didnt apply my rewards card to, the lady told me only one purchase a da can go on the rewards card, I explained my purchases were all seperate days it was their mistake, she said I dont know what to tell you, pick the one you want me to apply!!!!!Report

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
232 of 266 Big Lots reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
MARVIN

Aug 06 #1195493 Texarkana, Texas, United States

well I know for a fact that they do not drug test Heather House smokes and she brings her kids to work, Ms Brenda has been on crank for years.....They tell you no drug test because they are a Drug family in Texarkana texas New Boston Rd store

big lot man

Aug 19, 2013 #702374 Jackson, Tennessee, United States

price hold is only for regular carried items not to discountinued stuff or clearance the frosted pub set is discountiued. Also Price hold only guarranties the price of item not the product itself.........

Resjaun

Nov 06, 2012 #565248

Big Lots has thee worst service I've ever experienced. Rude doesn't even begin to describe how they acted towards my sister & I. I will NEVER shop at big lots again. No manners whatsoever.
The attitudes were completely unnecessary & I hate feeling they felt the need to watch us & refuse to help because of our race. I try to stay far away from racial things but it was clear last night, especially because he was willing to help everyone but us...........

Jan 20, 2014 #775868

I'm also sure minorities are so sick of being discriminated against. Until you've walked a day in their shoes....shut it.

John

Feb 02, 2012 #421531

The set above looks like the frosted glass which is discontinued as E stated which Big Lots can not get any more in so they are unable to put it on Price Hold. If you ask the manager to link your reciepts you must come in on three seperate days.

E

Jan 27, 2012 #417400

Price holds are for core items only. The dinette set pictured above is a clearance item that the stores will no longer be getting and that is why you cannot put it on price hold. The cashier can link your receipts to your rewards card, but they must be over $20 before tax, from separate days and the linkage must occur within 30 days of your original purchase.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.