Big Lots Shopping Advertisement Review from Tampa, Florida
Update added by user Apr 21
Big Lotssaid they had a hot tub and they never did, false advertising at its finest
Original review posted by user Apr 19
False advertising at its best, Big Lots is the leader of the pack, congrats.They have deceptive and completely false sales ads.
On 4-16-2016 they advertised a blow up hot tub right next to their blow up pools. I thought that would be a great buy, called up all my local stores in area, New port richey in particular, they didn't know the hot tub was even in the ad then said they don't have it on Sunday but shipment comes Tuesday. Called Tuesday and states all stores didn't get them. I told them no stores got them and if they know what store got the hot tubs to let me know.
They didn't have any number to give me.
So the short answer is, don't look at their ads, the stuff I wanted wasn't there so what's the point, I even emailed the corporate office, they obviously don't care because I was never contacted.I guess they had nothing to say, I will be shopping at honest stores for now on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "I went in to the Fantastic Sams on US 41 in Bradenton, in the Target plaza. I used to go to the salon in Ellenton and recently moved to this..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."