Big Lots Shopping Advertisement Review from Tampa, Florida

Update added by user Apr 21

Big Lotssaid they had a hot tub and they never did, false advertising at its finest

Original review posted by user Apr 19

False advertising at its best, Big Lots is the leader of the pack, congrats.They have deceptive and completely false sales ads.

On 4-16-2016 they advertised a blow up hot tub right next to their blow up pools. I thought that would be a great buy, called up all my local stores in area, New port richey in particular, they didn't know the hot tub was even in the ad then said they don't have it on Sunday but shipment comes Tuesday. Called Tuesday and states all stores didn't get them. I told them no stores got them and if they know what store got the hot tubs to let me know.

They didn't have any number to give me.

So the short answer is, don't look at their ads, the stuff I wanted wasn't there so what's the point, I even emailed the corporate office, they obviously don't care because I was never contacted.I guess they had nothing to say, I will be shopping at honest stores for now on.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Blow Up Hot Tub
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #832921 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Big Lots? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 24 #1189246

"Limited supplies, while supplies last, items not available at all locations". Something similar to that is printed somewhere on the flyer, I'm sure.

0 0 Reply

May 21 #1162709

Big Lots never did anything to resolve the problem. It was false advertising and they never even contacted me or told me they were ever gonna get this product, just a useless cause and I have lost any respect I had for this store, won't be shopping there anymore

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.