2.7

Update by user Apr 21, 2016

Big Lotssaid they had a hot tub and they never did, false advertising at its finest

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2016

False advertising at its best, Big Lots is the leader of the pack, congrats.They have deceptive and completely false sales ads.

On 4-16-2016 they advertised a blow up hot tub right next to their blow up pools. I thought that would be a great buy, called up all my local stores in area, New port richey in particular, they didn't know the hot tub was even in the ad then said they don't have it on Sunday but shipment comes Tuesday. Called Tuesday and states all stores didn't get them. I told them no stores got them and if they know what store got the hot tubs to let me know.

They didn't have any number to give me.

So the short answer is, don't look at their ads, the stuff I wanted wasn't there so what's the point, I even emailed the corporate office, they obviously don't care because I was never contacted.I guess they had nothing to say, I will be shopping at honest stores for now on.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Tpennino stated that there is a room for improvement of never produced the producr. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of big lots shopping advertisement. Big Lots needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned big lots shopping advertisement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Big Lots.

Had an Experience with Big Lots?

Comments

"Limited supplies, while supplies last, items not available at all locations". Something similar to that is printed somewhere on the flyer, I'm sure.

Big Lots never did anything to resolve the problem. It was false advertising and they never even contacted me or told me they were ever gonna get this product, just a useless cause and I have lost any respect I had for this store, won't be shopping there anymore

to Anonymous #1231775

Hey *** wiole, the ads are printed months in advance so not all stores will have the advertised items so it's not false advertising dipshit