Update added by user Apr 21
Big Lotssaid they had a hot tub and they never did, false advertising at its finest
Original review posted by user Apr 19
False advertising at its best, Big Lots is the leader of the pack, congrats.They have deceptive and completely false sales ads.
On 4-16-2016 they advertised a blow up hot tub right next to their blow up pools. I thought that would be a great buy, called up all my local stores in area, New port richey in particular, they didn't know the hot tub was even in the ad then said they don't have it on Sunday but shipment comes Tuesday. Called Tuesday and states all stores didn't get them. I told them no stores got them and if they know what store got the hot tubs to let me know.
They didn't have any number to give me.
So the short answer is, don't look at their ads, the stuff I wanted wasn't there so what's the point, I even emailed the corporate office, they obviously don't care because I was never contacted.I guess they had nothing to say, I will be shopping at honest stores for now on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."