Ola, Arkansas

My son and i both bought couch and recliner i know they are approximate five years old but they are designated in front of our eyes. I know they are not real leather and people will say you got what you paid for but when you are on a fixed income with cleaning like they say you woyld not expect material to come off in chinks. Buyer be ccareful. I was told they get majority of furniture from Ashley furniture. Chair and couch are in good condition however material is litterly peeling off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sofa. Big Lots needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Big Lots.

are "designated" in front of our eyes

New Waverly, Texas, United States #1293192

We're having The same problem...we purchased the Simmons Manhattan Expresso Sectional, Rocker/Recliner & Ottoman in 2013 & all of it is peeling, advised the local store 2 years ago when it started but the store representative said that they only cover the merchandise for one year. I went back & showed them the manufacturer's warranty regarding the workmanship & material...still waiting to hear back!