3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a mattress in November 2017, from Big Lots here in Las Vegas. It seemed like a good mattress, but now its completely caving in on both sides, cant turn over has no padding on the bottom.

I didn't keep my receipt, because I also bought a king bed. If there are recalls on it I would like to know, now its causeing my back to hurt. I only weigh 130. I have brought mattresses before in the past and never had a problem.

I spent about 600.00 dollars on this mattress and I'm very disappointed. it has not even been 90 days since I had it.

Each side I caving in and not even trying to come back up. I know its not a memory foam, but come on this is just not right.

Review about: Serta Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Different selections.

I didn't like: Bad quality like bad mattresses.

Comments

tobatohmet

Big Lots has a ten year warranty on their serta brand mattresses provided they are properly supported. If you lost your receipt you can still call their corporate office and they can look it up for you (this can only be done within the first 12 months, after that records are purged).

The information you will need before you call is the store location/number, the register you purchased it at, and the date you purchased it. If you used your rewards card and/or a debit/credit card then that will also help the process. Once they e-mail you a copy of the receipt you just call the store and let know about your warranty issue. Be nice about it, things happen, that is what the warranty is for.

To help you better I would suggest you take a few photos of the issue(s) and be sure to include atleast one picture that includes the bed frame it is sitting on then a few close ups of the actual issue.You shouldn't have any problem getting another mattress or a refund. Be aware the refund may be a prorated one depending on length of use (if I'm not mistaken it gets prorated after 3 years) but they can tell you at the store for sure.Good Luck.