They treat the employees the same way!Very Rude and disrespectful.

I worked for them for 4 years and moved out of state. When I arrived at the new store... The position that was promised and the raise, never got it!! The General Manager basically treated me like *** till I couldn't take it any longer.

When I sent a report to HR (that I'm sure never made it) They fired me.. Nice company, Thanks for nothing... Should have never left my original store.

I have never felt so hurt from a company before in my life.Horrible!!!

Review about: Big Lots Manager.

Had an Experience with Big Lots?

Comments

I have to say the big lots that I've gone in all have great people.If managers or the company's are to blame just think about the economy is and understand that sometimes cuts have to be made, yes it should be at a higher level, if bad productsthink about were your shopping its a close out store for a reason.

Unhappy workers don't just make themselves and I work in retail as a manager for national company and if any of you shopped in my store I would tell you to find a new store and stop *** cus not all costumers are right.Some workers try as hard as they can with what there given write there coparate office and get over yourselves

I don't know "Jedi Knight" but he should get his facts right, before spouting off! Big Lots has been in Canada since July 2011 until the LW oulet name. And they have demostrated the same horible treatment of staff and customers as they do in the U.S.!

A bad company is a bad company period!

:( Store # 04484.Cashier # 1482316.

Just more rude *** employees. Is BigLots trying to rival Wally World for rudeness and stupidity? They got a winner right there. Although they sure seem not to care.

Unless, of course, you just let them reshelve all the merchandise you bought on impulse, and just stick to needed items -- like batteries.

Well, you can't fix ***.And unless we want them all on welfare, they have to work somewhere.

Like I said, I don't work for Big Lots, they don't even have any Big Lots in Canada.Obviously you cannot read.

Now I know why you got fired, they expect people who work there to be educated which you AKA policeman are not. Your reading skills are so second grade. Also I even if I were a manager at Big Lots that would show how bad you are as a worker since you would have a sixth grader like myself managing your you.

Now don't beat around the bush, be honest with us and tell us the real reason you were fired.Don't lie and claim you are a good worker because obviously you are not.

I believe Jedi knight is management so "not very credible" lands on you.

I am not a co-owner dummy, they don't even have Big Lots in Canada.

I believe police man and Bringiton are the same person.Which takes away all the creditability of this review.

Which makes me wonder why this person was really fired.Hey if Police Man can use the logic of a seven year old so can I.

"No reason, I have always been a good employee. I really liked working and absolutely loved helping the customers and my fellow employees."

Well obviously you think very highly of yourself. You see yourself as a good employee but the others don't.

Well I for one was very disappointed and hurt.

I agree, Big Lots does have no sense of customer service.

I have been a witness to several instances and as a result avoid shopping at Big Lots.

I believe that Jedi Ethan is one of the co-owners of Big Lots.

I agree, Big Lots does have no sense of customer service.

It seems that Big Lots cares alot more about their profits / money than they do about their family (the people that work for them). AND because they care very much about about money and care very little about their family (employees), their managers, staffers and cashiers all get treated poorly one way or another and so it would make sense that their stores are filled with disgrutled, unhappy, crabby, rude employees.

I believe that Jedi Ethan is one of the co-owners of Big Lots.