1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Nov 12, 2016

They do not stand behind there junk they sell to you. to busy counting money and sitting in back office laughing at your dumb as$$ for buying there shi$

Original review posted by user Oct 13, 2016

we brought a rocker recliner, a mattress set big big mistake.big rip you off.

if you go buy any of there junk , you are nuts. rocker would fall over with you sitting in it yes with you in it. drop my pen reached down to get it over I went. That's why they have them so close to each other.

$350. sitting outside free on it. get to our mattress set, manger said was a good bed last for years. sheet set would fit it just fine all lies.

first off sheets would not stay on. went brought sheet straps to keep the sheets on. we liked our new bed a first. 3 months later we notice bed was not holding shape.

when one of use gets out of the bed it wakes the other . like being on a shaker ride. no mater how you try not to wake the wife up you will. never ever will I buy there so called sale price, add money to it go to sears.

buy where they wont lie to you .just burn your money if you buy from big lots.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Big Lots and uploaded picture s. He best about serta mattress from Big Lots was feel like i been rip off. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Big Lots.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Big Lots to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Big Lots?

Comments