1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Nov 12, 2016

They do not stand behind there junk they sell to you. to busy counting money and sitting in back office laughing at your dumb as$$ for buying there shi$

Original review posted by user Oct 13, 2016

we brought a rocker recliner, a mattress set big big mistake. big rip you off.

if you go buy any of there junk , you are nuts. rocker would fall over with you sitting in it yes with you in it. drop my pen reached down to get it over I went. That's why they have them so close to each other.

$350. sitting outside free on it. get to our mattress set, manger said was a good bed last for years. sheet set would fit it just fine all lies.

first off sheets would not stay on. went brought sheet straps to keep the sheets on. we liked our new bed a first. 3 months later we notice bed was not holding shape.

when one of use gets out of the bed it wakes the other . like being on a shaker ride. no mater how you try not to wake the wife up you will. never ever will I buy there so called sale price, add money to it go to sears.

buy where they wont lie to you . just burn your money if you buy from big lots.

Product or Service Mentioned: Serta Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Feel like i been rip off, Jack shut about this ficking company.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 13, 2016.

Comments

Why did you not utilize their 10 year warranty on their Serta mattress sets? This would've been what I would've done before setting it out onto the road.

Big Lots offers a 10 year warranty on their Serta mattresses if a matching box spring (OR platform frame) was purchased on the receipt. You mentioned you bought a mattress SET, so I'm assuming you got that box spring. The warranty DOES NOT COVER the box spring itself, but will cover your mattress for ten years as long as there is no visible customer abuse to the mattress (i.e.

stains, rips, etc). Next time buying a mattress from anywhere, please inquire about the warranty.