Waunakee, Wisconsin

I could not find my receipt for the cat bed I bought at Big Lots, my cat died so I took it back.I bought it 2 weeks ago.

I told them I would take an "in store" credit since I did not have my receipt. He tried to find my purchase via the "rewards" program I had signed up for, however, I paid cash for the bed and there was not anything he could do about it. Big Lots was not out one dime, I would have used the "in store" credit, it was only $12.00. I am being penalized for paying CASH for my purchase.

I WILL NEVER SHOP AT BIG LOTS AGAIN, & I am telling everyone I know about this horrible experience.I have never in my life known a store who tells the consumer, "WELL,THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT"

Had an Experience with Big Lots?

Comments

Big Lots can not give you an "in store credit", because there is NO SUCH PROGRAM there. Their policy, which is always in plain view tells you to KEEP YOUR RECEIPT. Now really, how hard is that?

For starters *** what makes you think they should take it back when you had it 2 weeks and your cat died?

to what Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #579076

Your cat had used the bed and you want to return it?????